Wednesday 5 December 2012

+1

Now what the giddy aunt is that.... Apparently I've just publicly recommended my first post..... everyones going to think I'm dead full of myself..... That is like liking your own status on Facebook...... My page is doomed now... from the beginning...... Dear Powers That Be please save it.... Gawd I feel such a doosh.... It just is not done!
I'm going to make some tea now to calm down.... Yupp that's right Stereotype God. The British chick is going to drink tea in an emotional moment..... score 1 to the God, 0 to Sheep Tabby...... Grrr ach well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you're looking here, than you're thinking about leaving a message! Go on I'd like to hear from you...... well unless you're going to be nasty, hurtful, creepy (yes you bald old man), etc..... Look forward to hearing from you... Adios X