Thursday 10 January 2013

Monsters Inc

Aaaaah, Boo! I watched this tonight and god, childhood all over again! With this scary dude -
Trying to forcefully extract screams from kids and these two funny beings
Trying To stop him...... Oh how good it is! I was watching it and Mum came in and said ' Why are you watching this? I don't want to watch this... Change over'.... 3 minutes later we're both crying with laughter and engrossed - same thing happened with my Dad..... Ahh Pixar and Disney what legends..... Tarzan next!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you're looking here, than you're thinking about leaving a message! Go on I'd like to hear from you...... well unless you're going to be nasty, hurtful, creepy (yes you bald old man), etc..... Look forward to hearing from you... Adios X