Wednesday 13 March 2013

Buzzing



Yupp I am so utterly buzzing I feel like a bumble bee whose found the pollen jackpot, or fallen into a pot of glue and got high pretty quick!


I GOT AN UNCONDITIONAL OFFER FROM EDINBURGH :D :D :D :D which means this offer joins my 3 conditionals..... which means I can put it as my insurance offer which means no matter if I flunk my exams I can go to UNIVERSITY....... YAY YAY YAY (london tipton resurfaces)

Okay well I'm going to go, I'm bouncing off the walls!

Lots of Love, oh it's a beautiful day!
TABBY :D :D X

1 comment:

Well if you're looking here, than you're thinking about leaving a message! Go on I'd like to hear from you...... well unless you're going to be nasty, hurtful, creepy (yes you bald old man), etc..... Look forward to hearing from you... Adios X